I removed the propeller shaft from the engine. I took out the waterpump, the gearbox, some hoses, wiring, control panel and pumped as much oil and cooling fluid as possible. I unbolted the struts that connects the engine to the chassis. It is now ready to be lifted. We are waiting on the men from the harbor to lift her with the crane.
Lisa removed woodwork from our bedroom for painting and sanding. We decided to do as much internal woodwork as possible. To make that possible the mast will need to wait, it will be done next year. We also settled for now on the electric engine of choice. Next job: installing a new addition to our settee and the construction of wood panels for the salon.